Ereada Gray Mini Amethyst Mat Controller Q2000PEMF
Adjust FIR warmth in the range 86°F~158°F or 30°C~70°
- Level 1 is 86°F or 30°C ( used for Negative Ions and Potential, all-night sleep low heat mode )
- Level 2 is 98°F or 36°C ( Low mode )
- Level 3 is 110°F or 43°C ( Low, medium mode )
- Level 4 is 120F or 49C ( Medium mode )
- Level 5 is 133°F or 56°C ( Medium-High mode )
- Level 6 is 145°F or 63°C ( High mode )
- Level 7 is 158°F or 70°C ( Highest mode )
Adjust PEMF Magnetic Wave frequency between nine settings in the range 8~64 Hz
- Level 1 is 8 pulsations per second (8Hz) which is the fundamental frequency of the first harmonic of Schumann resonance.
- Level 2 is 16 pulsations per second (16 Hz)
- Level 3 is 24 pulsations per second (24 Hz)
- Level 4 is 32 pulsations per second (32 Hz)
- Level 5 is 40 pulsations per second (40 Hz)
- Level 6 is 48 pulsations per second (48 Hz)
- Level 7 is 56 pulsations per second (56 Hz)
- Level 8 is 64 pulsations per second (64 Hz)
- Level 9 is the random program auto-changing frequencies between 8 and 64 Hz every 1-2 seconds.
- The PEMF program cycles 20 minutes ON and 100 minutes OFF. It repeats four cycles if you set the timer for 8 hours or more extended sessions. The gauss output for the PEMF is 100 to 400 Gauss depending on the frequency (higher frequency -> higher gauss).
- If you repeatedly press the PEMF button and the main display changes numbers from 1 to 9, it means that you have an advanced controller able to set PEMF level and frequency. Both the regular controller and variable rate one are interchangeable.
- You can also manually deactivate the PEMF function at any time, and in this case, cycling will be interrupted. Or you can re-activate it, and the lights will be ON.
- If you would like to use PEMF continuously (30-60 minutes), you need to manually reactivate the PEMF function by pressing the appropriate button every 20 minutes when it stops. But it is not recommended to use PEMF continuously for more than 30 minutes during the use of heating function at higher than the 3rd level.
You can use the mat in several modes all together or each separately:
- Only Heat / FIR
- Only Negative Ion
- Combination of Negative Ion, PEMF, and Far-Infrared Light together
We make our regular mats for the U.S. voltage 110-120V/60 Hz. These mats work fine in the U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, or Japan.
If you need to use your mat in Europe, Asia, or South America, select or ask us for 220-240V/50 Hz mat. These mats come with the universal European plug.
110-120V mats do not work in 220-240V countries and vice-versa unless you use the step up and down power converter transforming voltage. If you connect your mattress to the power outlet with the wrong voltage through a simple travel adapter, you will damage it.