What kind of foam is pillow made of?
The pillows consist of a removable cover with a zipper on the rear side and heat-resistant hard polyurethane foam or soft memory foam inserts.
The heat-resistant foam insert passed tests GB 18401-410 and GB 6675.4-2014 for hazardous materials absence.
- Formaldehyde <20mg/kg ( standard <70 )
- As <5mg/kg ( standard <25 )
- Ba <10mg/kg ( standard <1000 )
- Cd <5mg/kg ( standard <75 )
- Hr <5mg/kg ( standard <60 )
- Hg <5mg/kg ( standard <60 )
- Pb <10mg/kg ( standard <90 )
- Sb <5mg/kg ( standard <60 )
- Se <10mg/kg ( standard <500 )
If you are not sure that you will need a Hard pillow for cervical support, it may be better to choose the Soft one because it is more comfortable.